Intro Goes Here
- 1 cup sunflower oil use the unrefined kind
- ½ cup unsweetened soy milk Or some other plant milk. Soy is best, but it’s your shit not mine
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt ya gotta just do it, it’s gotta curdle-ish
- Pay attention:
- The milk and the oil must be the same temperature. The best way is to put in a sauce pan and put on low heat and stay right the fuck there. As soon as it looks like there is a rumble turn that shit off and stir like a mad non binary person.
- Get ready to blend, I set my Vitamix aside for this one and use an immersion blender, but either will work
- Put everything together and go low and slow until you get the perfect consistency.
Ma-yo will keep in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 1mg