Goes well with Dill Pumper Salad.
Sherry Marjoram Dressing
- 2 Tbsp vinegar sherry, white wine, red wine
- 1 Tbsp marjoram oregano if you don’t have any
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ¼ tsp black pepper or more
- ½ cup best veggie broth
- Put ingredients in a bowl and whisk that shit up, then pour in over the salad and toss that shit like your hair and say, “scuze me?”
- Put in the fridge up to overnight or dig right in. I’m not that so who cares.
Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 65mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg