Intro text goes here.
A vegan version of goat cheese
- mason jar
- ½ cup raw cashews soaked in water for 5 hours
- ½ cup macadamia nuts soaked in water for 5 hours
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp white miso paste
- 2 Tbsp water as needed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice juice of 1 lemon
- Bragg’s Aminos if you need a salty taste
- Strain those nuts (bahahahaaha) cashews and macadamia nuts.
- Low speed blend your nuts (see I did it again), apple cider vinegar, miso paste, lemon juice, and water and make it smoooooth…. Don’t be pissed you’re gonna have to scrape a bit.
- Put that paste like shit in a mason jar and wrap with some type of (reusable plastic wrap) then put the outer ring of the mason jar and tighten that baby up
- Cover that jar with a towel and set it on the counter for 23 hours… I know if freaks me out too
- Place in refrigerator and chill for use.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 162mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg