This is a delightful take on the original recipe. Dare I say I feel it is better? Give it a try and see what you think.
- 2 cups hazelnuts raw
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. date paste or use maple syrup
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup hazelnut milk or almond
- Place the raw hazelnuts in a high-speed blender and blend until ground to tiny pieces.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. You will need to scrape down the edges a few times during this process. Add in additional milk if required to reach a vegan butter-like texture.